Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting read from Albert Hainsworth
(06-01-2016, 04:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: The biggest take away I got from the article was he lost interest in the game when Shanahan only wanted him to occupy the center. I probably would too. It's easy to spin it anyway you want,  lazy, blah blah blah, but once it's just no longer fun and your financial advisor has lost all your money..well..time to find something that makes you happy.
It's not always about the money. I don't have much money at all and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. Great woman,  nice house on the lake, my own wood shop to make stuff.. Sure beats getting clobbered every week for a living and having people criticize you non-stop..

his track record was not good even before the Redskins.. you look back at articles and he had issues throughout his career,, I just don;t think he is accepting much blame and shifting his lack of success on Shanahan which I just don;t buy that much of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting read from Albert Hainsworth - Essex Johnson - 06-01-2016, 09:39 PM