Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(06-01-2016, 10:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How many kids have gone through that exhibit without going down into that exhibit?   I don't know the number, but would love to hear your best guess. 

As to Colin Cowdump.  Is this kid some sort of special specimen that has abilities I don't know about?   Youd think that kind of Tesla like mind would know better than heading down there...  Like the thousands of other kids who visited that exhibit that DAY.  Shitty parents beget shitty kids...  And so on.  Without punishing these people were admitting defeat as a society. 

I can tell you the most important stat. All the times i took my kids to the zoo (at least 10 times), when they were young, they never fell in. 

That doesn't mean they couldn't have at any given moment. 

So, moral of the story...make sure if/when you have kids, there isn't ever an instant when you don't have your full attention on them and they end up on the national news, making you look like a shitty parent. Then others can stand in judgement of you. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - rfaulk34 - 06-01-2016, 10:18 PM