Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(06-01-2016, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Must say I cannot remember exactly what I was doing at 3,  but I'm willing to bet i was still a little unruly. 

I can remember coming home from the babysitter (my aunt) with my mother and plopping down in front of the tube to watch Underdog. 
I can remember going to the store right across the street many times for candy and pop. 
I can remember taking Mr. Bubble bubble baths.
I can remember laying in bed listening to the news from the living room right before my dad came in and got me out of the bed to watch the moon landing. ( i was 3 years and 4 months old at the time)
I can remember going downstairs on a saturday morning to open the door because my cousin larry had come over and had a hostess cupcake. I had to pull a char over to get high enough to unlock the door. 
I can remember driving around the house on a little electric car that, to the best of my memory, looked kind of like a VW bug. 

I started typing this stuff with the intent of only a couple things and a lot of memories popped up...and i can think of many more but i'll stop here. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - rfaulk34 - 06-01-2016, 10:24 PM