Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(12-13-2015, 05:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: This game was an unmitigated disaster. They STILL let the Steelers get in their heads and play undisciplined and weak minded football against them.

And depending on what the doctors say postgame this may have been the season also.

(06-01-2016, 10:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can tell you the most important stat. All the times i took my kids to the zoo (at least 10 times), when they were young, they never fell in. 

That doesn't mean they couldn't have at any given moment. 

So, moral of the story...make sure if/when you have kids, there isn't ever an instant when you don't have your full attention on them and they end up on the national news, making you look like a shitty parent. Then others can stand in judgement of you. ThumbsUp

Absolutely. I can't imagine how many times I turned my back when my children were young, then completely lost track of them. My Aunt and Uncle weren't so lucky. We lost our cousin back in the early eighties when they were setting up a tent. That turned their back for just a few seconds, my young cousin walked off during that time, and drowned. Those little toddlers move at a rapid pace.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - Harmening - 06-01-2016, 10:46 PM