Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(06-01-2016, 10:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well hopefully if you have a loved one where they are some random person to someone else ....  I hope that person isn't like you and chooses their dog over your loved one.  

Yes we go to the zoo.   We are members of the Miami zoo.  We also have to watch our little one very closely.   
My adult loved ones put themselves in that situation . That stranger's dog didn't. At any rate, I don't think that is a perfect analogy of what happened at the zoo. I actually don't disagree that the child's life didn't need saving. I can only guess how surreal that situation was to every person who saw it happen. Something had to be done, and drastic measures were taken. Hell the kid could have been hit by a bullet. That mother is to blame for it happening. Period. If anything is bring our society down, it's bad parenting. It sure as hell ain't people's love for animals. Not just any animal, but an animal that the Creator made very much like ourselves.

You posted earlier that that it is a crime to confine an animal like that. It is in a way . It's complex though. The mountain gorilla is endangered... yada yada. The real crime is that kid falling umteen feet into a gorilla cage. Millions of other kids have not. It's happened before though. The gorilla cradled the injured child.

The mom sucks....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - jason - 06-01-2016, 10:52 PM