Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla
(06-01-2016, 11:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Maybe should have been thinking about it while she was in the enclosure.  Society is not responsible for these  numbnut kids. Not for a moment not for 10 minutes in between remembering you have a god damned kid and you're in a gorilla exhibit.  This is not the 1800's.  You can no longer expect the village to read your mistakes.  Get a stroller and some seatbelts.  Maybe don't have the 4th one in the first place if you can't keep track of it. 

What facts are we waiting on?  Was she all of a sudden immobilized?  Did she have a ducking g stroke?  No. She was oblivious to her reproductive impact on humanity and her offspring.  Are you blaming the child?   The child should have known better?  Whose fault is that?  Societies for not being considerate of those who wish to have so many children they cannot be held responsible?  It's one or the other.  Kid or parent.  Pick a side. 

I've already picked a side. It doesn't have to be kid or parent. I chose the side of adults that doesn't jump to conclusions to show how great of a parent or how smart of a person they are by displaying their misguided moral outrage before they know how the kid made it beyond the barrier. 

She could have been negligent. I don't presume to know either way. My commentary is on the idiots that do. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Harambe - a Cincy zoo gorilla - rfaulk34 - 06-02-2016, 12:15 AM