Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(06-02-2016, 07:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Jordy Nelson would disagree.  

Mellow

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13503657/jordy-nelson-green-bay-packers-miss-entire-2015-season

Quote:Nelson will need reconstructive surgery but should be back for the start of the 2016 season. He took to Facebook to thank his family, friends and fans.

That it was Nelson's right knee was a bit of a surprise, considering he appeared to land awkwardly on his left knee after a short reception on the game's opening drive. He limped off the field after the noncontact injury and walked to the locker room under his own power, but he did not return.

"You can't understand how something like that can happen on a play as simple as it was, but that's life in the NFL sometimes," Packers general manager Ted Thompson told Green Bay radio station WNFL on Monday. 

Video: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000514941/article/jordy-nelson-out-for-2015-season-with-knee-injury

ThumbsUp

(06-02-2016, 07:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: it is better than it once was but really with all those games they play on that field they should have some sort of field turf.    It's just part of being in the north.

Opinon. Yet I showed a source that listed it above the Bengals field....and the Ravens. Both have "some sort of field turf".

(06-02-2016, 07:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look at all the kicking problems as well....  The ground under a Kickers plant foot isn't suppose to slip.  

Most of the kicking "problems" come from the wind due to the open end of the stadium...not from kickers slipping. "Slipping", btw, can happen on any field under various conditions. I'm not sure of the source of your concerns as I do not know that there is any more slipping at Heinz field than anywhere else under normal conditions.

(06-02-2016, 07:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You guys dress this up all you like just because you feel like you need to defend your boys but the reality is these fields should be synthetic and heated.    Cincy had the same exact problems and they got smart and ditched the grass. 

We didn't defend anything. I showed that Heinz field is rated above the Bengals field. You opinion on the matter is duly noted...however worry about your own house first.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches! - GMDino - 06-02-2016, 07:39 PM