Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Football At Rock Bottom Stoned In Vegas
(06-06-2016, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've started to pity Manziel during this offseason, starting when Rosenhaus gave him that ultimatum and Manziel couldn't even clean up then with his career clearly in the balance. He's fully in a spiral. Of course, it was easy to see this coming when there was pics of him with rolled up dollar bills in a bar bathroom last year.

It's weird though, I've known lots of addicts over the years and none of them act as carefree as Manziel does when he's partying. You'd think that somewhere in his head - even through the booze and coke, etc - that something would tell him it's not a good idea to let random dude's snap selfie's with him, etc.

It just seems at times that he doesn't have a conscience or that he enjoys partying so much that he doesn't even think of the consequences. To say he's not on a good path is an understatement.

I wonder if that's part of the college mindset. People party with athletes, take pictures, hit the bong with them... but because their community has some barrier from the real world, that stuff usually doesn't go public. It's more of a student life thing. But when you get to the NFL, that's out the window. There's web sites willing to pay for a picture of you partying with a first round quarterback. Even if there's no money involved, there's still that five seconds of fame for being the latest anonymous guy in a TMZ piece. And those people don't have the connection like the athlete's fellow college students or members of the organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny Football At Rock Bottom Stoned In Vegas - Benton - 06-07-2016, 12:10 PM