Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th Circuit states no right to carry concealed
(06-09-2016, 04:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Open carry is more of a problem than concealed because the uneducated gun population gets all bent out of shape.    

For me it doesn't matter either concealed or open.....  But concealed keeps the uneducated people calm.

Not sure how that matters. As a gun owner, I don't really care how the guy next to me feels about it. Sure, as a human being I do, but just speaking as a gun owner, no.

But fun anecdotal concealed carry problem, we've got a deputy here who has shot at least two people trying to unholster his gun from a concealed holster. If I remember right, the first time was a fellow law enforcement officer (the deputy had come on scene in plain clothes) and the second time was several years later, he shot his mother at a wedding trying to remove the gun from an ankle holster.

There's also less fun stories, like the mom who got shot in a grocery store by a toddler playing in her purse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9th Circuit states no right to carry concealed - Benton - 06-09-2016, 04:45 PM