Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Buying underage girls alcohol might be bad?  Someone's saying more about themselves then they intended. Cool

It was bad, but lots of people do it, even more-so back then.

(06-14-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You know having sex with an under aged girl is always rape as they cannot legally give consent.  Again, someone's saying more about themselves then they likely intended to.

The one that accused him of having sex with her, and then changed her story, was 18.

Even if she didn't change her story and take it back, she wasn't an underaged girl.

Someone is saying more about themselves than they intended to because they think everyone is too stupid to see through their bullshit.
(06-14-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So he killed himself in the midst of a domestic violence episode but the fact he died doing it made him saint like?  Someone's saying more about themselves then they likely intended to.

Domestic violence episode?  He was trying to stop his fiancee (I believe his children's mother) from leaving, but he's a criminal for that?  

Someone is saying more about themselves than they intended to because they think everyone is too stupid to see through their bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 02:15 AM