Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 02:04 AM)Millhouse Wrote: The guy should be castrated first off, then beaten within an inch of his life if not dead. Then serve the longest term he can in the worst part of the prison he goes to. Child rapists are the worst, first time offense or not, or whether 'his brain has matured'. It was a 6 year old for crying out loud. Hope he suffers every day in there and never makes out. 

Why don't we castrate and beat every rapist to death?  Adults can suffer massive long-term effects due to being raped.

(06-14-2016, 01:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Chris Henry bought the girls alcohol, which might have been wrong, but he never raped anyone, which is evident by the girl changing her story.

Furthermore, Chris had changed his life and wasn't given the Saint-like status until after his death, and he wasn't the center of our team, either.

Meh, stories changed in the Pig Ben cases and he may very well have turned his life around, too.  I hate defending the filthy jerk, but you're the one who brought up "cheering for rapists" and I'm just hearing a lot of excuses so you don't have to feel bad for rooting for the Bengals during Chris Henry's time here.

Anyways, I'm not really here to drudge up negative things about a dead man, but I just wanted to point out that I think you're being a bit unfair (and making me defend the Steelers is giving me a rash) and leave it at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - Nately120 - 06-14-2016, 03:17 AM