Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, it's ok when other people insult me, but not ok when I insult other people?

I insult Steelers fans for posting stupid things like saying a girl's shirt that says "DTF" when she's at a sorority party wasn't meant to be taken literal, which is common sense, and you claim I insult people for no reason, but other people insult me to no end, and you've never once mentioned a problem with it?  Hypocrite much?  

Like Pat calling me a pedophile, for example, or Fred posting lie after lie, and you're ok with all that, but not me pointing out facts, like Steelers fans thinking wearing a DTF pin makes it ok to rape women.  

People are a constant prick to me, but now I'm supposed to be afraid when you say you are?  By the way, it will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get suspended because you've just admitted in a public forum that you're going to break the rules.

It's cute that you think you can offend me enough to even cause any damage to me, which, by the way, even attempting to do is breaking the rules.

Should be fun, though  ThumbsUp
The bargain is sealed then. Tomorrow begins your new normal here. You were warned.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - SteelCitySouth - 06-14-2016, 09:05 PM