Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: Calling ISIL 'Islamic extremists' would accomplish nothing
(06-14-2016, 09:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's one way to respond.  Another would be to acknowledge the mitigation of certain acts and causes by using minimizing language.  I suppose that would take a degree of mental acuity you don't seem willing to exert on this issue.

I don't even know why Obama bothers to address the media anymore...people already have their minds made up about this stuff. 

(06-14-2016, 09:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Has he ever said "Christian fanatic" or "Religious fanatic"?

My friend's wife about crapped her pants because I had the gall to refer to Muslims as "ultra conservative."  Let's just call this like it is...an ultra conservative, religious, gun lovin', anti-gay, American citizen went on a killing spree.  Thankfully he believes in the extra brown god so we can release guns, people who love guns, Americans, people who believe in god, and people who give a crap about gay people being gay from feeling guilty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama: Calling ISIL 'Islamic extremists' would accomplish nothing - Nately120 - 06-14-2016, 09:18 PM