Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 07:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Said member seems to be......speechless.  (Keeping it impersonal.)

Oh, and to keep on thread topic, 25 years is a long time to be in prison and be a child molester.  Might just be in the movies, but aren't they the lowest of the low in the big house?
This was the lowest of low of child molesters, so 25 years really isn't shit.  When he gets out in 25 years, do you think this girl will have forgot about it all and just be completely fine?

Why should he be free of his crime in a lot less time than who he committed the crime against?

When did you leave me speechless?  I believe I've responded to every post you've made.

You posted that Holic told you to lay off me like anyone cares?  
(06-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Given all the people who take issue with you maybe the problem is you and not every single other person?  Food for thought.
It's mostly week-minded people who post hate towards me or just make things up in completely unrelated threads about past posts I've made to make themselves feel intelligent or like they're awesome at making jokes.

For all the people that bash me, a lot of people tell me in rep or PMs or just in threads where their posts get overlooked that they agree with me.
(06-14-2016, 09:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The bargain is sealed then.  Tomorrow begins your new normal here.  You were warned.

A new normal is having you talk bad to me or ignore me?

Wow, I'm so afraid.........  someone save me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 09:22 PM