Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-16-2016, 12:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Clearly you don't actually care what anyone here thinks, so how about you stop posting your personal issues here? You're inviting people into your business and opening yourself up to getting upset. I'm sure there are more accepting outlets that could provide a healthier release.
I don't care when people like you post biased opinions with no base or follow people like Fred's lead when he just posts completely false information to fit his agenda.

If I don't care what anyone here thinks, obviously I wouldn't be upset about their opinions.

I didn't start this as a personal thing, it was just that my case was another example of a bullshit ruling made by this judge.  
(06-16-2016, 12:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think as long as people reply to them they will continue. I've got an idea

Hilarious how all of the same people post "when will these threads stop" but then continue to give their own personal opinions about them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-16-2016, 12:46 AM