Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-17-2016, 03:01 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So despite the bigotry and oppression they do remarkably well.  Hmmm.....

(06-17-2016, 04:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I was reading it, but once they started in on the insults to people with different views, then they proved that it is nothing more than a fluffy piece. Not only that, but almost every single one of their links points to a liberal bias media group or a blog, so I'm going to pull a Fred here and dismiss the entire article because of this.

(06-17-2016, 04:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, now that gays have achieved equality, do you think that they are apt for a letdown, of sorts?  I mean, all of those generations of striving for acceptance, all of the hard work just to prove they should be viewed as any other class of citizen.  Now that the battle has been won, and the struggle is over, now what?  Seems sort of anticlimactic.

(06-17-2016, 05:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn't a gay marriage more about an open relationship?  At least for men...  

It has always been the woman who settled the man down to have a family.  

(06-17-2016, 05:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Do bother any of us with fluff.   There is enough news that we don't need the top 10 reasons gays rule and normals drool.   

It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People - GMDino - 06-17-2016, 09:23 PM