Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state
(06-20-2016, 11:40 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Glad to see this wasn't a phishing attempt.

No worries on my end.  I don't even think about you guys unless someone sends something my way.  Then I get on the boards and check things out.  If I feel like it, I post, most of the time I just read a few post and laugh at the stupidity on constant display.

Just like your simple request (which these request seem to be made by Lucie and myself way more than anyone else), was an obvious attempt at mocking what I do.  It was funny.  I call you out on it, and then you act like that wasn't your goal.  Then true to form you show your intentions.

As I have said, I have posted videos and even did youtube searches on aquaponics, which you are more than free to do.  You can either check them out or not, either way I will refer to my 1st post and tell you it doesn't pertain to me.

Do you have your own victim card or do you and your bff share one?   

Dude if you don't want to or can't post a picture...  DONT.  Not the end of the world.  Well just drop this fabrication and move on to the next. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state - Vas Deferens - 06-20-2016, 12:31 PM