Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-21-2016, 09:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You just mentioned 3 gay guys.   The need for a family comes from the woman.   So it's easy to see why your  gay men weren't interested in getting children.    

OK, I went to school with a woman is a lesbian.  (I graduated with her brother)  She has no kids and never said she wanted them.

All of this is anecdotal evidence...but it is still better than just making a blanket statement and insisting it is true because you say so.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/a-survey-of-lgbt-americans/

Quote:Roughly three-quarters of bisexual respondents to the Pew Research survey are women. By contrast, gay men outnumber lesbians by about two-to-one among survey respondents. Bisexuals are far more likely than either gay men or lesbians to be married, in part because a large majority of those in committed relationships have partners of the opposite sex and thus are able to marry legally. Also, two-thirds of bisexuals say they either already have or want children, compared with about half of lesbians and three-in-ten gay men.

That was the first survey I found. From 2013.
If I have time I'll look for the same numbers from straight people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People - GMDino - 06-21-2016, 09:53 AM