Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transcript redactions from Orlando shooting
(06-21-2016, 06:27 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: This is silly.  Kill all of whom?  The terrorists are being dealt with.  No one is going to kill all adherents of a faith because a small fraction of it has bad apples.  Are you suggesting killing all people who call themselves Christians because there are Christians killing people in Africa?  How about killing all people who call themselves Buddhists, because Buddhists killed people in Sri Lanka and Burma?  I don't think you grasp the gravity of what you just suggested.  I will leave it at that.

Of course I made a ridiculous suggestion.   Because you just said that there is no way they will have a reformation.   The only options to move forward with these people.  

1. Just live with their violence, death, oppression, and human rights violations.   Just accept them.   
2. They have a reformation.   
3. Kill them.   

Maybe letting Muslims take out their own trash . Egypt seems to be on the right path.   They are closing down mosques, putting people in prison and killing them.    These people only understand it when a boot is on their throats.    

Over 50% of American Muslims believe in sharia law.   That's unacceptable in the west.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: transcript redactions from Orlando shooting - StLucieBengal - 06-21-2016, 06:37 PM