Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-23-2016, 02:58 AM)RMrRager Wrote: Were you married in high school when you were sleeping with all of these girls? If not that is a sin and you are literally mocking someone who chose to live his life how the lord intended while you turned your back to him. 

Weird. Are you going to be proud if you daughters sleep around in high school? Hell, at least they have an excuse, ya know, with the whole desire to have a baby and all. 

Well feel free to back up in the thread and see where I addressed this religious view.   Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.   So I find it odd if he now goes for the religious defense on his virginity.  

My kids have zero to do with his virginity and lack of ability to get a girl to let him see her naked.   It's nice that you to Jump in to protect him and his virgin years.   We should all be happy he found someone who let him get past first base.   Just think how he would be now 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People - StLucieBengal - 06-23-2016, 04:02 AM