Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-23-2016, 04:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well feel free to back up in the thread and see where I addressed this religious view.   Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.   So I find it odd if he now goes for the religious defense on his virginity.  

My kids have zero to do with his virginity and lack of ability to get a girl to let him see her naked.   It's nice that you to Jump in to protect him and his virgin years.   We should all be happy he found someone who let him get past first base.   Just think how he would be now 

One sentence that shows how little you know about me.

I was raised Catholic and believed as much as any one.  I just grew up and started questioning.

The world is not black and white (savage and non-savage so you'll understand) but rather shades of gray...being respectful because of religion is nice.  Being respectful because other people are human being also with no fear of eternal damnation is even better.

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People - GMDino - 06-23-2016, 08:59 AM