Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things
(07-01-2016, 05:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I guess im in the minority, because i dont give a shit about a private email server.

I don't care about a private email servers. I do care about an FBI investigation and potential charges. If charges are brought against her for these actions I cannot fathom how she will continue to run. Honestly, I think she should have backed out by now. The problem is that the DNC put all their eggs in one basket and now they are royally ******.

I don't have words to describe the level of disgust I have with the two major party candidates and my dismay at the fact that we have gotten to the point in this country that these two parties think they can shove these types of people down our throats and we will accept them.

I have to stop now, because this election has me so pissed off I could rant for far too long about it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things - Belsnickel - 07-01-2016, 08:16 PM