Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things
(07-01-2016, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you just don't like Trump and will most likely mitigate anything Clinton did, does, or will do. 

True i dont like Trump. But I'm not a big Hillary fan either. I voted for Bernie. I didnt care about the email thing when it first started. It is a waste of time and money. I could see if it happened in the year 2500 when rectal scans enable you to log in to ultra secure impenetrable super secret gov email systems. But this happened in the early 2000s when people were using blackberrys and old people were afraid of the internet.

If Hillary is going to burn at the stake for using the wrong email then how the hell do Bush and Cheney get off free and clear for all the way worse stuff they did? Wrong email compared to lying to the public and starting a war while making your private company billions hmmm. Which is worse? One has a full blown FBI investigation and is in the news every day. The other not a peep. Shits cray

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things - NATI BENGALS - 07-01-2016, 09:09 PM