Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things
(07-01-2016, 09:58 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump simply because I don't want Clinton nominating up to 4 Supreme Court Justices.

I can endure 4 years of Trump, even 8 years just to keep her from that.

I don't get this attitude. Trump is just as bad as Clinton, but him having never held public office just makes his issues less public and harder to find. If you are saying things like this you should vote third party/independent. This isn't an either/or election, there are other options you may be more comfortable with. If people would stop saying "I am voting for Trump/Clinton just because I don't want Clinton/Trump in office" we would be a lot better off.

Of course, if you think Trump is actually the best option in the field then go for it. But if you think any of the candidates on your ballot would do a better job, you need to vote for them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things - Belsnickel - 07-01-2016, 10:07 PM