Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control
(07-03-2016, 12:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes,just with  firearms many modifications are illegal. Thanks for helping out with the point, maybe Matt will now start to see the correlation. 

Nope.

(07-03-2016, 12:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please provide list of firearms that you feel are not designed for killing humans.

My SxS 16 was specifically designed for upland bird shooting. The list would be rather long, but I am not going to indulge your feigning ignorance.

(07-03-2016, 12:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You originally said you have never seen a good argument for private citizens to own AR-15 (type?) weapons. I think what you meant to say is I refuse to accept a good argument for private citizens to own AR-13 weapons; which is totally your right.   

Refusing to accept a good argument would mean acknowledging a good argument exists and not finding it to be correct, which I have yet to do, because one has never been presented before me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control - Belsnickel - 07-03-2016, 04:12 PM