Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control
(07-03-2016, 04:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nope.

My SxS 16 was specifically designed for upland bird shooting. The list would be rather long, but I am not going to indulge your feigning ignorance.

Refusing to accept a good argument would mean acknowledging a good argument exists and not finding it to be correct, which I have yet to do, because one has never been presented before me.

Guns by their function are designed to kill humans, just because you use it for the purpose of shooting birds doesn't mean someone else could not use the 16 gauge shotgun to kill a human. It all comes down to the intent of the user.

Same as a Kia is designed to get a person from point A to point B economically, doesn't mean you cannot drive recklessly in it, in such a manner that would be better suited for a high performance vehicle. 

As I said it is your right to ignore the point; however, just you saying so, doesn't mean one has not been made. My S&W .40 is an SD variety. The SD stands for self-defense (designed to kill somebody) do you think it should be illegal.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control - bfine32 - 07-03-2016, 05:19 PM