Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control
(07-03-2016, 05:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some firearms are designed for combat, some for defense, some for hunting, and some even just for target shooting. All of them have the capability to be used for one of the other purposes, but a firearm designed for target shooting is not designed to kill people just as one designed to kill people is not designed for target shooting. Is this truthfully something you were unaware of?

Also, as I have said, I don't say they should be illegal, only I have seen no good argument that they should be legal.

I do know that various weapons are designed to be more effective at certain tasks. But to say I don't see why this more effective weapon should be legal is just silly. My S&W is designed to defend me and my family, I could also purchase an AR-15 to perform the same task and also be used for target practice and hunting (I think, I don't hunt). 

But many have bought into the fear that the AR-15 is dangerous and should not be sold. 

I will say I doubt you will ever see a good argument about why they should be legal; however, understand the problem may not lie with the argument. So we will conclude this round and round. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control - bfine32 - 07-03-2016, 05:52 PM