Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-04-2016, 11:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not even close.  Aaron Donald gets a lot of pub being a first round pick on a defensive line with a lot of other first round picks.  What did he do when he ran in to a decent offensive line (like here in Cincy)?  Nothing.  

I don't want to argue against what you are saying about Burfict, and maybe I would call him defensive MVP because of his ability to read and call defenses, but I think you are way off base with your analysis of Donald vs. Atkins.  

(07-04-2016, 12:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well i completely disagree. Watch the Rams game last year. Geno was by far better than Donald and by the way...

Guess who Aaron Donald's favorite player is...

Geno Frickin' Atkins. Mellow

Aaron Donald had better or the same stats in every major category last year. He had way better stats against the run, and he had just as many sacks as Geno. Just because Geno did better against the Rams line than what Donald did against the Bengals line means absolutely nothing. If you actually look at Donald vs Atkins objectively then you would know Donald is better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - Brownshoe - 07-04-2016, 01:33 PM