Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-04-2016, 11:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you in need of a map? They are all in the Middle East, where has been the location of increased activity. Bloomburg makes a big deal of this (OP) and the left rallies around it. I wonder if ISIS issued an apology after this latest attack. 

So all of the ME is one country, one culture, in your eyes?

I mean, IIRC, the Emirates are made up of several different cultures, even. Not taking into account the fact that these attacks occurred on the other side of their neighboring country. I haven't heard much about increased activity in the UAE, but admittedly I could be wrong. But using an attack in Saudi Arabia to make a point about his home being more violent when his home is in the UAE is illogical.

(07-05-2016, 12:12 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Isn't stereotyping fun?

It would seem so.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident - Belsnickel - 07-05-2016, 08:29 AM