Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-05-2016, 10:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What is your point?  Do these terror attacks make it okay to detain an innocent man in the United States?

Typical response from  the right-wing echo chamber.  Noi matter what abuses an innocent person from the middle east suffers it is all okay because of terror attacks in the middle east.

Nope not OK to detain an innocent man; however, it does happen. As I have said, there will come a time when we have to choose between securities and liberties. The officers in this situation acted on intel they were provided. Did they over-react? Perhaps, perhaps not. I am unsure what I would do as a LEO in a similar circumstance; however, as a Soldier I would have puc'd him and removed him from the populated location for further investigation.

Typical liberal left: "Oh look at the mistreatment the Muslim got. No wonder they hate us and want to kill us." Funny how the left point to this (as I am sure he was probably not the only innocent man detain recently), while if the dude would have decided to go visit Muhammad's burial site instead of coming to America, he might have gotten more that a few scratches and an apology.

But at least we have Trump to blame. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident - bfine32 - 07-05-2016, 11:30 AM