Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-05-2016, 08:29 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So all of the ME is one country, one culture, in your eyes?

I mean, IIRC, the Emirates are made up of several different cultures, even. Not taking into account the fact that these attacks occurred on the other side of their neighboring country. I haven't heard much about increased activity in the UAE, but admittedly I could be wrong. But using an attack in Saudi Arabia to make a point about his home being more violent when his home is in the UAE is illogical.

It would seem so.

Nope the Middle East is not one country; however, it is one region. Attacks against the UAE have been threatened often and they are in a vulnerable location. To date they have been able to keep things fairly much in check through Sharia Law and "forced disappearances". I wonder if the apologize to someone they wrongly stone.

Point is that making a deal about this is silly; given what goes on in his own region and country. Call it illogical if you wish. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident - bfine32 - 07-05-2016, 11:34 AM