Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-05-2016, 01:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently the Constitution is only supposed to protect the rights of Christians.

Some one at a store says "Happy Holidays"......."We must write books about the "War on Christmas" and demand boycotts!!  Christians are under siege in this country!!!"

Someone gets handcuffed........"Meh, shit happens.  What does he expect walking around dressed like that?"

What?
The Constitution protects Americans.
Last I looked, that guy that got detained wasn't an American.
So for you guys to nit pick about BFine's post, then I'm going to nit pick right back.

And so far, the woman that accused him of being a terrorist is looking at possible charges being brought against her.

Now as far as stereotyping? It exists because almost everyone that commits Fedayeen or Shahid are Muslims of Middle Eastern descent. If you can point out about a dozen or so White Christians that have done this sort of thing since the start of the year 2016, then I would gladly stereotype them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident - Mike M (the other one) - 07-05-2016, 03:14 PM