Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-04-2016, 06:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Carr was hurt week 1, and week 2 and 3 we were close to losing, week 4 we gave up a billion yards and 7 scores, week 5 we couldn't stop the run to save our lives and let the Seahawks score 14 points in the 3rd letting them take a huge lead, and we played good against the Bills. So, in all of those weeks we played good against the Raiders w/o their starting QB and the Bills w/o their starting QB.... I rest my case.

Carr wasn't hurt the entire game, and before he was...zero points.  On the road, opening week.

The defense didn't let the Seahawks score 14 points in the third quarter, the offense had a fumble returned for a TD.  And, although they did give up yards on the ground, they held Wilson to 212 yards passing and one TD.  

The Cheifs, who were scoring a lot at that point of the season, didn't get a single TD...all FGs.

As far as facing the Bills without their starting QB, the Bengals faced Cleveland twice after Burfict's return and their QBs were all backups.  They also faced a pathetically weak offense in the Rams and Flacco was out their second meeting so that goes both ways. 

I think your case is weak.   Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - SHRacerX - 07-06-2016, 07:07 AM