Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident
(07-06-2016, 12:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Because a Law Enforcement Officer of the country he is visiting (treating him) told him to. What person in their right mind would get down because an officer of the law instructed them to do so?

Brings me to mind back in '06 when I was walking through security in the Tokyo airport. I took off my shoes prior to entering the detector, about 3 airport security officer commanded me to stop, stupid me stopped instead of continuing to strut around in my "I'm not doing anything wrong" mentality. Come to find out that they had slippers they wanted you to wear and not walk around without shoes.

Apparently there are those here that would not have stopped when instructed to do so.

Do like apples or oranges?

You were in a security area, knowing you were being looked at, when they told you to stop.

The gentleman in the story was minding his own business when  cop showed up and told him to get on the ground.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAE Man Mistaken for Terrorist in Ohio Spurs Diplomatic Incident - GMDino - 07-06-2016, 09:05 AM