Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-06-2016, 05:18 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: A DT having more stamina is a good thing not a bad thing... He was able to get a higher % of snaps played because he's able to. Atkins isn't able to stay on the field anywhere close to what Donald is able to. The stats are in favor of Donald being better. You provide nothing saying Atkins is better other than "I feel like he's better" and "That one game Atkins had better stats than him". Just because you feel like he's better doesn't make him better, just because Donald didn't play that well one game, and Atkins did isn't an argument. You have no real argument saying Atkins is better.

Our DL is used in more of a rotation than the Rams is. You saying that Donald having more chances and more snaps
doesn't equate to better stats is telling. I digress, i have a better argument than you and it seems pretty much everyone
agrees with me. Who could tell if Geno could of had another half a dozen sacks if he had more chances...

You definately have not proven that Donald is the better DT in this thread if that is what you are trying to do.

In the end it is just your opinion as it is mine that Geno is the better pass rushing DT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-07-2016, 02:14 PM