Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like Trump’s Campaign Has Already Violated Election Law
Belsnickel
I have, and Trump has lied to all of America as well. When he switches positions and panders he isn't just lying to those in the room, he is lying to everyone. The math says that you shouldn't be playing the "lesser of two evils" game and pick someone you actually like. If you actually like Trump, own it.

I didn't like Trump long before this campaign.  I like some of what he says.  All in all, he's pretty goofy and really not all that bright.  She has the high IQ but absolutely no moral compass whatsoever.

Both of them are total narcissists.  Both of them are delusional.  Both are without character.  Both of them will fail in the job.  Neither is qualified.  If he wins, politicians will band together to make sure he accomplishes nothing and put the idea of a non-politician in the White House to bed forever.

She will fail because her program is lunacy and she had zero leadership ability.  All she's ever done is alienate most everyone who's ever worked for her.

I dislike him less.  I hate the Democratic Party more.  

When is it ever not a choice of the lesser of two evils?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like Trump’s Campaign Has Already Violated Election Law - McC - 07-07-2016, 05:13 PM