Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-08-2016, 01:02 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Invalidated stats?  By whom?  I'm referencing the WaPo article, which found the vast majority of reported killed had weapons, were resisting arrest, or mentally unstable/high on drugs.  
You are way off in left field here. It's Invalid because it has zero to do with the topic. Police have a dangerous job to do and there are times when lethal force is justified and people are killed because of (had weapons, were resisting arrest, or mentally unstable/high on drugs)

Its the unjustified ones that have people enraged.

(07-08-2016, 01:02 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: When you have 10M arrests, and some 100 or so unarmed blacks killed, 60% at the hands of white cops, is evidence of racism rather than mistakes....well, let's just say the numbers don't support a statistically significant conclusion there.  That's the reason for showing the number of arrests, that 99.99% or arrests end without killing the subject....which is better than 5-sigma (or really damn good).

Again like I said earlier that is waaaaay too many. Part of the problem is the thought process of some who believe or don't care and try to justify it. Again like I said earlier 99% of LEO's are great or there would be more deaths.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - Bmoreblitz - 07-08-2016, 01:52 PM