Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-09-2016, 12:07 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: What proof do you have of that?  I posted 2-3 examples citing stats on the available data that contradict that claim.  Every stat I've seen says Black are @3.5X more likely to be killed by cops....And if you accept that stat (I don't know how you can, after all the data is incomplete so it must be a false assumption DERP...), then you must also accept that more whites are killed by cops because there are 6X as many.

So is YOUR math bad, or are you just in complete denial of the facts because it conflicts with your world view?

I would love to know the stats on what race is responsible for the death of cops. Kinda the reverse stat. When looking at the number of people killed by cops according to race i think looking at the number of cops killed by people according to race has a place in that conversation. Especially when you break it down into percentages of population.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - NATI BENGALS - 07-09-2016, 12:13 AM