Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-09-2016, 11:45 AM)Stewy Wrote: I got pulled over in November.  The reason was BS (they said my license plate bracket/frame was illegal, which according to Texas and Arkansas law(I looked it up), it was legal).  They were profiling my truck (Texas truck in Arkansas, guess they were looking for drug runners).  Before the cop got to my window I had my ID and insurance in my hand and waiting for him.  Hell I had it in my hand before he got out of his car.  I didn't need to ask why he pulled me over.  He pulled me over(strangely there were 3 cops that pulled me over)!  He had a reason.  He was going to want to see my ID and Insurance, regardless of his reason.  Pull the ID and insurance out.  Have it ready.  Respect the law and the officers who risk their lives just to do their jobs.

All in all it was a strange experience.

I told this story in another thread about a police shooting:

My wife and I were on our way home from a night out at some friends and I ran a yellow light at 1:30am.

Two state cops, in one car, pulled us over.  I rolled down the window and sat with my hands on the wheel until he asked the usual "Do you know why..." blah, blah.  Like I'm going to say "Because you saw the dead body in the trunk?"?  Smirk

I told him the papers were in the glove compartment and asked if I could get them.  

Meanwhile his partner (who at the time we didn't even know was there) went around the passenger side and was shining his light into the backseat and at my wife.

I was stone cold sober.  Hadn't had a drink all night.  

He gave us a warning because the light about the licence plate was burned out.   Mellow

We pulled away laughing our asses off because they thought they caught two kids out speeding along in the middle of the night and caught Ozzie and Harriet on their way home after dinner and some tea and coffee!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - GMDino - 07-09-2016, 11:51 AM