Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
In 33 years, I've had about 12 interactions with law enforcement officers, mostly driving violations, accidents or warnings. And for the most part, those interactions have been no problem. I was taught to be respectful to police and to follow what they say. I still believe that is good advice for anyone.

I have had one bad incident, however.

Last summer, I was driving home with my son in the car about a block from my house. I saw the police car parked on our street and I remember thinking, "That's good. People run through this four-way stop all of the time." I came to the stop sign, stopped, and then went through. I know I stopped, because as I mentioned before, I get pissed at all of the people that don't see the sign and run through at 35 mph. I pulled into my garage and.... what do you know, there is the policeman following me up my drive. As I'm getting my son out of his child seat, the officer parks, walks into my garage, and starts questioning me about why I didn't stop at the stop sign. I told him I thought I had. He started getting real agitated, stepped up into my face and asked if I was calling him a liar several times. I looked down at my son and told him to go on into the house and didn't say anything to the policeman. He went off on some sort of tirade about people not coming to a complete stop. I didn't respond. I just stood there and memorized his name and badge number while he rattled off his rhetorical questions.

He checked my license and decided to let me off with a warning.

Yeah, I got the warning alright... that we have a f***ed up cop in the neighborhood.

My neighbor, Joe, and his wife are both cops on the same force. I decided against mentioning anything to them about it. I probably would have been telling them something they already knew.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - Bengalzona - 07-10-2016, 07:32 AM