Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shot point blank and killed by police during arrest in Baton Rouge
(07-12-2016, 01:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm you actually made an opinion before all of the data was released. I at least waited. Yes I naturally take the cops side, but sometimes they are wrong and I will point that out as well, which is why I waited for more data before forming an opinion one way or another.

Yes it was my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, but it's the way it is going to go down. The video clearly supports what the Police have said and their actions. If you know the person you are trying to apprehend has a gun and you don't have full control yet, then you don't have to let them get out the gun and shoot before you shoot them.

But hey, you must be one of those people that thinks nothing bad will happen when someone is resisting an arrest.

yes indeed my sarcastic first response was my final and official take on the situation.   Ninja

Seriously though...will I be wrong?

As to your last take, no.  I am someone who thinks not rushing the guy and yelling an screaming orders might these situations go smoother in most cases.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man shot point blank and killed by police during arrest in Baton Rouge - GMDino - 07-12-2016, 01:35 PM