Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-07-2016, 05:44 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: lol, if Atkins was able to stay on the field he would. Donald is able to stay on the field longer because he has more stamina than Atkins. I don't see how anyone could think that being on the field longer is a negative. Only a homer would think that honestly. Why would you think that we would take Atkins off of the field? The only reason why anyone would do that is because he's tired, and they want him to stay fresh. You don't have a better argument. Your argument is "I just feel like he's better". My argument is "Look at the stat sheet".

The stat sheet has proven that Donald is a better DT. Geno has almost nothing better than Donald in the stat sheet.

We use more of a rotation on our DL, that doesn't mean Geno has less stamina than Aaron.

Not saying this is a negative on Donald either. Yes, we like to keep our guys fresh, this does not make them worse either.

It is the smarter way to use your DL. Geno is more disruptive than Donald, he blows up O-lines and throws O-lineman around
like ragdolls. The only DL i think is more disruptive is JJ Watt. Sorry you do not see this of your own DT on your fave team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-12-2016, 03:51 PM