Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-12-2016, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We use more of a rotation on our DL, that doesn't mean Geno has less stamina than Aaron.

Not saying this is a negative on Donald either. Yes, we like to keep our guys fresh, this does not make them worse either.

It is the smarter way to use your DL. Geno is more disruptive than Donald, he blows up O-lines and throws O-lineman around
like ragdolls. The only DL i think is more disruptive is JJ Watt. Sorry you do not see this of your own DT on your fave team.

If Atkins was able to stay in longer then he wouldn't be rotated out as fast. This does prove that Atkins has less stamina than Donald.

And Donald doesn't blow up O-lines, and throw them around like rag dolls? You should watch other teams, and not just the Bengals if you want to make a definitive statement like Atkins is better than Donald. Sorry that I watch every team and not just my favorite, and that I can have an unbiased opinion about players on different teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - Brownshoe - 07-12-2016, 11:59 PM