Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jill Stein's Comments on FBI's decision on HRC
(07-13-2016, 02:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Welp Pat doesn't get to make the rules and it appears to be a good thing; as he is discriminatory. Luckily the forefathers did not agreewith your requirements. 

Good thing I was just stating my own opinion. As a member of the electorate, I do help decide what experience is enough to be President. As a white male who does not own land, the forefathers wouldn't have wanted me voting (thought maybe my car would be the equivalent of owning a mule back then...). They were very discriminatory in that sense. They also wanted to make sure that they could have the final say in case the common voter elected someone without the right experience, so they established a system that took direct voting for the executive away from the people. 

But, hey, I don't want to take away from this opportunity for you to act like an asshat. I know you're still upset that I exposed your blog as being full of lies. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jill Stein's Comments on FBI's decision on HRC - BmorePat87 - 07-13-2016, 09:08 AM