Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-16-2016, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said the reporter was from the opposition?

Who said the news station was trying to make it a propaganda piece against BLM?

You have zero proof that they knew anything about what they were protesting for.  In fact, the opposite seems true.

Impossible to debate with you because you avoid addressing points and throw out your typical rhetoric.  

A news reporter who doesn't do their due diligence to find a protester who can articulate what they are demonstrating for may as well be doing a propaganda piece against BLM. It's like how the national sports media portrayed us as all bottle throwing jackasses because some shitheads take a game too seriously.

If they are protesting a systematic disregard for black lives, then I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that the mainstream media is in opposition to their cause. They believe this has been going on for many years while the media has stayed quiet. Now that people are capturing footage on phones, it is being brought to the forefront... I think that's all fred is saying, but I can't speak for him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - jason - 07-16-2016, 09:03 PM