Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-17-2016, 12:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The thing is that Sharia law still has a LOT of radical things in it, and we shouldn't let in people who believe in it. Having freedom of religion is one thing, but when it starts effecting other peoples freedoms and well being we can't have that. If you cherry pick all of the non radical things in Sharia law and ignore all of the radical things then it's not really Sharia law.

I don't think that we should kick out any American's who believe in Sharia law, but we should have them on a watch list. I think that we should have any US citizen on a watch list who believes in radical/violent ideas like Sharia. I don't think that it would be unfair to deny access to America if someone holds those kind of ideas either.

(07-17-2016, 12:26 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yes, if you follow the day to day practices you would be following Sharia, but when you see a non-muslim marrying a muslim and don't kill them then you're no longer following Sharia, or if you hear someone criticizing your religion and not kill them you are no longer following Sharia law.

Again, Sharia covers a large number of things. You want to put people on watch lists for fasting during Ramadan? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - BmorePat87 - 07-17-2016, 11:56 PM