Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-18-2016, 08:36 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Sharia law has a lot of practices that we find backwards or a violation of others rights, and that's why I don't want it. You can still be a Muslim and not practice Sharia law. You can still do the non radical things in Sharia law, but that doesn't mean you're practicing Sharia law. When you follow a law you have to follow it by the word, and if you're not then you're not following the law. If you think that you should follow Sharia law then you shouldn't be able to become a citizen in the country, and if you're already in the country you should be on a watch list, because you believe that killing people for silly things is ok.

Let me put it this way. If a tax law says that you have to file 3 different types of papers and you only file 1 are you breaking that tax law?

Sorry, imam, I didn't realize that people only follow Islamic law if you consider them to be following it...

I'll be sure to inform all of those Muslim nations that follow parts of Sharia but not all of it...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - BmorePat87 - 07-18-2016, 09:43 PM