Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 12:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes you are confused, To start with where the hell did I say anyone should be deported? I just disagree with the notion that a Muslim that proclaims to adhere to follow Sharia can pick and chose which laws they believe in. They can differ on their interpretation and punishment for not following certain aspects. Not all Muslims follow adhere to Sharia Law and its punishments, just as all Christian do not adhere to the Law and punishment of Moses. 

It absolutely amazes me how much Liberals accept the beliefs of Muslims that follow Sharia; yet curse the Christian.  

Oh boy, the poor Christian victim card again.

It absolutely amazes me how many Conservatives are so stupid that they think Liberals support the parts of Sharia Law that promote discrimination and sexism. Or that Liberals oppose the Christian principles of charity and good works. Even the Conservatives who never venture from the echo chamber should be smart enough to figure that out. But, sadly, the only way they get to play their victim cards is to remain willfully ignorant of reality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - fredtoast - 07-19-2016, 01:00 AM