Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-18-2016, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not concerned. I'll await feedback from your Muslim friends that follow Sharia and can pick and choose what parts they adhere to.  

Asked my best friend (Muslim and Bengals fan, reason why I started posting here) and he made fun of me for arguing about this on the Bengals message board. He called some of the more intense stuff crazy and said he doesn't know anyone who believes that.

(07-19-2016, 12:23 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You don't believe in the law that you break. If you break Sharia law then you don't believe it. If you break an internet law you don't believe in that internet law. It's as simple as that.

Hold up, bud. You said "If you don't follow one part of Sharia, you do not believe in it". So since you decided to compare it to laws, I am now asking "If I do not follow ONE law of the thousands of laws in the US, are you saying I do not believe in US laws as a whole?". Please try to follow your own asinine argument.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - BmorePat87 - 07-19-2016, 09:00 AM