Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your perimeters  about how we must only discuss the OP when a counter-point is introduced in a thread has been noted and will be strictly adhered to.

I suppose the disconnect comes with: What exactly does it mean to practice Sharia Law. Seemed folks were trying to part and parcel it and I asserted it is a Law that cannot be altered.

I did follow my directives and relooked the title and the article quoted in the OP. I guess the disconnect is when the OP used Islam in the title in place of Sharia. Because how controversial would a thread be titled 'NEwt wants to deport Americans who believe in Sharia Law"; as that is what he said. Then the discussion becomes: What exactly is believing in Sharia Law and that was the discussion I thought we were having. I should have known it was about something else.

You first asked why we were discussing deportation, the topic of this thread, and now you're suggesting that WE are restricting the conversation?

Yea, ok.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - BmorePat87 - 07-19-2016, 02:32 PM